Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Suzuki Burgman 650 ...

Gigi and I took our new Suzuki Burgman 650 for a run down to Cape Point today.

We really enjoyed ourselves notwithstanding that the wind was really blowing .

Not really ideal for a pleasant Saturday ride, but it was a good test for the bike and dare I say for both myself and Gigi.

I've had my eye on this bike for a while now and last week I spotted this 18 month old machine at the local Suzuki dealer. It has only 16000km on the clock and the price was too good to resist compared to the price of the latest model.


In the parking lot at the Cape of Good Hope


















Watching kite surfers close to the old whaling station just north of Misty Cliffs












Here is a pic taken from the Cape Point view point. The clouds over the southern Peninsula mountains show just how hard the wind was blowing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Burgman family. Great pictures and beautiful views.

Steve
BurgmanRiders.com

Dennis Laidler said...

Steve, thanks. I am really enjoying my Burgman - even during the cold wet Cape winter. Interesting web site - plenty to check out.

Dennis