Saturday, November 06, 2010

I give Carla her first hands-on woodturning lesson ...

The day before she left Cape Town we managed to squeeze in a first hands-on woodturning lesson for Carla. We turned a couple of spin tops for Carla's young niece back in Lisbon.

Carla was an excellent student and learned quickly, completing the third spin-top almost entirely on her own.




We will continue with Carla's woodturning lessons when she returns to Cape Town next year.

I'm looking very forward to that Carla. I hope that all your plans to return to Cape Town for an extended period next year come to fruition.

I hope that you really enjoy your Kruger Park visit before you fly home.

1 comment:

Australian Woodwork said...

Reminds me of my first go on the lathe! They should teach this in school!